Programme d'affinité pour membres de l'AAFA
Produits/Outils de ressource
Information seulement disponible en anglais.
Carswell Custom Handbooks is please to be a new Affinity Partner of the AFOA. Our goal is to provide those members who require a current compliant employee handbook the opportunity to have this project completed (nobody likes writing policies); in the most economical and efficient process available. Special pricing is available for AFOA members.
Your Personal Employee Handbook Support Team
Custom Employee Handbooks focuses on helping small and mid-sized organizations create and publish their employee handbook in an efficient manner. Servicing business sectors such as manufacturing, service, distribution, retail as well as not for profit and professional associations, Custom Employee Handbooks offers a significant advantage. Producing an employee handbook is typically a difficult and time-consuming task that can consistently be stalled or interrupted while addressing other pressing business matters. Custom Employee Handbooks uses an innovative system reducing your work by up to 75% and providing an opportunity to finally "get the job done".
Why Is An Employee Handbook Important?
To help your company avoid unnecessary risk. You understand that an employee handbook is much more than a nice thing to have in place. Creating and distributing a proper employee handbook can help:
- Protect your company from potential misuse of resources
- Avoid confusion and remove chance for future conflicts
- Clearly set employee expectations with policies and procedures
- Accelerate new hire orientation to company culture
- Increase professionalism and efficiency in your office
- Assist managers to make consistent application of policies across groups
- Establish and demonstrate your company's open communication policy
Additional information on our process can be found at www.customhandbooks.com or by calling toll-Free 1-888-887-9088 and speaking with Bev Husing.
Click on logo to download the Bill 168 Implementation Guide.
Click on logo for more information.