Tell us about an initiative, project or program and how it contributes towards improving lives in First Nations, Inuit and Métis communities to create positive change. How does it help to educate and build capacity for your leadership and/or governance? Is it a local, regional or national initiative and are you partnering with federal, provincial or municipal governments, corporate Canada, educational institutions, non-profits or other Indigenous organizations? Tell us how your First Nation, Inuit or Métis organization is actively demonstrating best practices that contribute to positive change? Do you have a success story to share and from which we can all learn from?
Concurrent sessions will focus on five themes:
- Financial Management – Best practices and trends in Indigenous financial management
- Business Development – Featuring success stories in community business development
- Leadership – Trends and governance success stories
- Community Administration – Best practices and trends in Indigenous Management
- Healthy Workplace (Human Resources) – Creating healthy work environments that reflect Indigenous culture
If you have a suggestion for a presentation and/or speakers, or would like to develop your own presentation on the above, please click here
to download a copy of the Call for Presentations.
Deadline for Submissions
The deadline for submissions was Friday, May 25, 2018 at 4:30 pm EDT and is now closed.