Aboriginal Financial Officers Association of Ontario
“Risk Management - Protecting Our Communities”
Wednesday, August 14th, 2019 & Thursday, August 15th, 2019
Holiday Inn, Sudbury
1696 Regent St.
Sudbury, ON P3E 3Z8
Who Should Attend?
Aboriginal Finance Officers, Band Administrators, Chiefs, Councilors and Sr. Program Managers working in First
Nation communities & organizations across Ontario.
Join us for an exciting 2-day conference that focuses on Risk Management within our Indigenous communities
& organizations. This is your opportunity to network and hear from other professionals about best practices
and trends in Aboriginal finance & management.
Tentative Agenda Items:
• Reducing Accidents & Community Litigation
• When should employers request Police Record Checks?
• Assessing Financial Risk-How to Identify & Mitigate
• Information Sessions on CAPA, FMB & FNFA
• Trade show/artisans & more!
Click here to download the registration form