Indigenous Learning Centre Online Course Scholarship
Online Course Professional Development Scholarships are available to anyone who wishes to take AFOA Canada’s online courses for the Certified Aboriginal Financial Management (CAFM) Program, Certified Aboriginal Professional Administrator (CAPA) Program or Professional Development courses. This Scholarship is intended to offset full registration costs for AFOA Canada courses and help qualified candidates who do not have the financial resources required to;
- Pursue the CAFM educational program leading to the CAFM designation;
- Pursure the CAPA educational program leading to the CAPA designation; or
- Enroll in AFOA Canada's CAFM, CAPA or Professional Development courses
Funds have been allocated to the Scholarship Program and the Program has been approved by the Board of Directors.
What kind of Scholarships are available?
Professional Development Scholarship
- For candidates who wish to take AFOA Canada's online courses on a one-off basis for professional development reasons.
- Intended to offset full registration costs for AFOA Canada courses.
- Scholarships of up to $800 will be awarded to 2 applicants who wish to enroll in one of AFOA Canada's online courses.
Who Can Apply:
- All Canadian residents are welcome to aplpy however preference will be given to Aboriginal applicants
- Reside and work in Aboriginal community/organization
- Employed in a financial and/or management position
- In need of financial assistance